January 1
Cooper took his first bath out of the baby bath. He's too long for it! So until I can get things set up better for him in the real bathtub, he gets the kitchen sink.
January 2
Favorite dress and favorite boots of mine on my little fashionista
January 3
Timmy with one of his new football books. This one is especially exciting because it has Brett Favre in a Vikings uniform.
January 4
Celebrating my birthday...I picked Cream Puffs instead of a cake, yum!
January 5
Big man Cooper...96% percentile for his height, only 37% for his weight (: Helping gram out with laundry
January 6
One last picture of the girls before Gram heads home.
5 comments:
I did Project 365 last year--it was fun! I'm thinking of doing Project 365 recipes this year. I'll enjoy your pictures!
And Happy Birthday!
Love your pictures, January 5th is my favorite. What is it with babies and laundry baskets? I have pics of my kids when they were little in the laundry basket!!!
These are adorable~ Love that bathtub scene with the bubbles . cute cure! Good luck with your project 365 ... what a huge undertaking but perfect for catching those everyday family moments.
Adorable photos! :)/Pia
Love the last photo with your mom, Lucy and you!!
Post a Comment